Made Using New Zealand Wool
Scientifically developed by Lanaco, in New Zealand, using wool grown in New Zealand to create advanced filtration systems that enable you to enjoy healthier, safer air.
Lanaco’s Helix technology is so trustworthy it has been selected by NASA to protect astronauts in their next voyage to the moon. So, the same technology used in critical life support systems in space is found in the latest generation of DVS filters.
The Best of New Zealand Innovation
DVS’ new standard filter with Helix technology uses natural wool fibres, the world’s most positively charged fibre, to act as a magnet and capture those minute dust particles and airborne contaminants.
In fact, the new Helix wool filter is more than 99% efficient at 2.5 microns.
Its superior performance won’t affect the airflow of your system, keeping your fan working at the most efficient, and cost effective speed.
The chart attached shows comparison with other filter technologies illustrating how hard a fan needs to work for the desired result.
The DVS Standard Wool Filter with Helix technology delivers world class-leading performance with a lower environmental footprint.
Caring for the Environment
DVS created their latest filter using Helix technology with their customers and planet in mind, leading with science and sustainability.
Their new filter technology is made using biodegradable wool fibres making it more environmentally sustainable and better for our planet.
DVS have always offered their filters as an easy DIY option for customers wanting to change their own filter, which is why they have utilised a filter pocket design.
Progressing to Helix filtration has allowed DVS to retain a filter pocket design whilst at the same time increasing filtration efficiency: a win-win for our customers and our planet.
Benefits of Helix Filter Technology
- Class-leading particle capture performance: Harmful particles are captured via the exceptional electrostatic capabilities of Helix MERV15 filters. This same technology has been scientifically developed for industrial, medical and respiratory health sectors.
- Extremely breathable and super easy air flow: The Helix filter matrix offers superb breathability and much lower air flow resistance supporting a lower energy usage whilst still ensuring high particle removal.
- Bacteria resistant: Wool fibres within Helix filters naturally resist and reduce the growth of bacteria and microbes on the fibre surface.
- Natural way to reduce toxins: Natural wool fibres within Helix filters have an affinity for toxic vapours, safely and permanently eliminating them from the air.
- Safer against fire: Natural wool fibres within Helix filters increase the flame retardancy, ensuring a safer filter in a compromised environment.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable: Helix filters all contain naturally biodegradable wool fibres making it more environmentally sustainable and better for our planet.